@aniko11 said in A new microwallet - expresscrypto:
After visiting the site I have to say that I find it a bad place. There are no faucets. And what little there is does not work too well. Right now I have explorer blocked by the virus "Windows Defender Alert". At the moment the site looks bad. Sorry.
New Feature : S&E or Share & Earn
About 'Share & Earn' : Basically you have to share our faucet in different crypto currency related platform and post a proof here along with your Dogecoin address (must be linked to faucethub). Then we will review that and pay you some extra Dogecoin for your posts. There are some rules and restrictions regarding this -
1.The site where you will share must be a crypto currency related site.
2. If you post in a forum or social media group (at least 3 months old), you will receive 14 Dogecoin one time.
3. If you own a faucet site/faucet list site/blog and you post about our faucet there, you will receive 5 Dogecoin/week as long as your post about our faucet exist there in top/visible area! But you site/blog must have paid hosting and a decent no. of visitors everyday.
4. Only one post by a person per site will be counted. If we detect multiple posts in same site, then only the person who will first post proof here will get the payment.
5. Share in chat, msg, comment section will not be counted.
6. Remember to post everything clearly about our faucet. False and negative impression in post will result in 0 payment.
7. You can share in as many sites as you want and will get payment for all as long as it meets all above rules.
Payment will be sent every Saturday. Post here the url of your post so we can check and verify. And don't delay to give proof here after your post. Some others may post proof of yours before you as we can't verify all usernames! One more thing, obviously you can share your referral link, it may give you some extra coin too. (posts in bitcointalk and faucethub will not be counted as both places have already been used)
We are going to change our reward system a bit due to this feature: Claim rate up to 0.9 Doge/12 min (previously 1.05/15 min) and referral commission 55% (previously 60%)