About fundings

• administrators

For now, the Alexa ranking didn't change so much, it means that there are not so much data from players to involve it. For those who are participating, check that your Alexa toolbars is correctly installed. The first time, you must click on the icon and then submit/decline a form, else, the toolbar will not work.

• administrators

Some small funds has been added since the last message, i don't notify all time.

I removed last messages about Alexa toolbar and opened directly a topic for it here: https://forum.littleworldofsatoshi.com/category/13/fundings

A report of the current situation:

"Bitcoins don't grow in trees" 🌳

As you already know, LWOS 's finances comes mainly from personal funds injected, based on profits from trades. Unfortunately, for many weeks, the markets are morose and it is no longer possible, at present, to finance LWOS.

A very small part of the funding comes also from the mining operations offered to the players, however, also the situation is not very favorable. It is very difficult to find interesting coins to mine and there are very often disappointments to the key (the coins that swaps/forks, the collapsing market, technical problems with exchanges). Add to that the participation of players remain quite average.

There is also the web mining of JSE which requires very little system resource and which is activated on all pages of the website. JSE is now available on exchanges. However, the current price is really low to be profitable. JSE will also have to offer an advertising management system and should be operational in November. It is to be hoped that this system will be really interesting and that the price of the JSE will evolve favorably. Can be a solution for LWOS.

Regarding advertising revenue, it is not allowed by the regulations to mention it explicitly. However, advertising revenue from the low audience of LWOS is negligible and some advertisers are not reliable at all ( (scam) like that of video playback advertiser). However tests are underway to try to find new ones. The installation of the Alexa toolbar will help in this way.

In summary, the current situation is really unfavorable for LWOS. The satoshis reward per game is based on real available funds (so, keep cool) and is programmed in such a way that the reward will gradually drop to a minimum threshold or the game engine will stop working. In other words, LWOS is on the way to closing soon if the situation doesn't evolve. It is possible that the registration of new players is frozen soon.

• administrators

The situation is still unfavorable. Markets cryptocurrencies even more morose, very severe fall in the price of Bitcoin after relative stability for almost a year. The Alexa rank is now below 1M but unfortunately LWOS hasn't been accepted by Coinzilla, a change in their policy that they no longer accept Faucets. The hopes are on JSE and its advertising system, but for the moment, the project doesn't seem to advance much.

• administrators

The hopes are for JSE and its advertising system but unfortunately, the beta stage will be available only from January. It is best to continue using Alexa Toolbar.

In the meantime, trials with other advertisers will take place. Except Adsens, it's almost mission impossible unfortunately.

An advertiser:

• who pays for impressions and clicks
    • which has a very low payment threshold,
    • which offers appropriate content and quality,
    • which is technically reliable

Adcalm -> illegal content according to the filters
    Adpays -> illegal content according to the filters

Feel free to postpone content issues, ads are country specific. LWOS does not allow adult content but some unscrupulous advertisers go through their own rules.

• Testers

• administrators

Thank you but please, do not swing "your 10-second google search" for advertisers. On the other hand, if you have yourself (or a friend) a website and you use, in a real and concrete way, a good advertising, you can contact me in private, no worries.

• administrators

Well, the 2019 year has started.

What's up?

LWOS funds continue to dwindle slowly as the games go on. Personal funding was added on the Winter day to pass this milestone, quietly. The domain name has been extended for an additional year.

So, in the present situation, LWOS continues to approach a closing soon. When? It is difficult to answer precisely because everything depends on the activity of the players, their efficiency in collecting coins.

No interesting coins to mine for funding here. But if we find some, we'll add them, of course.

Hopes for JSE tend to melt like snow in the sun. The project takes time, the update of their algorithm is rather rotten; the market price continues to be very low; and no certainty that their advertising system is really interesting. They said February now... (maybe they will say March in February?)

Meanwhile, LWOS continues to search for an interesting advertising network. But it's almost an impossible mission given the small traffic here. The rank Alexa is good anyway (under 500k now).

Ad network tests are or will be done, don't be surprised to see changes (popups, etc). Sorry in advance if this leads to inappropriate content. LWOS doesn't allow adult content, but it often happens that the filters are not respected by advertisers.

• @satosushi There is no site that offers more for less and also in a fun way. Increase the minimum amount necessary for collection; reduce the rewards, or change the cryptocurrency, while another solution is not possible.

• administrators

@willy Glad to read you are getting fun to play. 😋

Technically, there is always the possibility of switching to another currency, like the DOGE. (🐺 will agree i guess). This would require, however, a serious adaptation (code). At the beginning, if you have good memory (🤔 ), LWOS worked for a short test period ...with DOGE.

Nevertheless, the fundamental problem remains: funding. To finance with advertising, you have to find a management that pays relatively well, which is reliable: it doesn't run on the streets. Then there is nothing magical: it necessarily requires a good audience (let's say at least 1000 unique visitors per day). In the current state, LWOS is not very popular and technically could not handle such this audience. It remains the possibility to change the game (as for version 1 to 2), but there, sincerely, i have no idea.

• @satosushi I know that financing problems are not easy to solve. I also know that I am not contributing definitive solutions. They only contribute ideas to survive more in time. And, frankly, LWOS has always been a very generous place. And even with financial problems it continues to be so. You value the possibility of further reducing the rewards and the possible change to Dogecoin (yes, I remember it, although I did not play during the tests).

Looks like your connection to LWOS Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.