Win altcoins from aniko11 part 2
Win 1337 1337 coin for each question you answer: (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/1337/)
- Name 2 altcoins that were named after foods.
- Name 2 altcoins that were named after gemstones.
- Name 2 alcoins that have numbers in their name.
- Name 2 altcoins that have only 2 letters in their name.
Win 2000 HALLO per answer: (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/halloween-coin/)
- explain in your own words: "miner's fee"
- explain in your own words: "sha256 algorithm"
1pizza coin taco coin
2.emercoin and mooncoin
3.42 and 1337
4.xp and om
1 those transactions which are processed and received by the miner
2 it is a type of hash
when will be the answers declared
for the Hallo questions people try to explain to a little more. the 1337 questions are ok.
- miner's fee are based on file size of the transaction among other factors and not on the actual value of transfer and the appropriate . Miner's fee are automatically included based on dynamic fee calculation.
explain in your own words: "sha256 algorithm"
HA-2 (Secure Hash Algorithm 2) is a set of cryptographic hash functions designed by the United States National Security Agency (NSA)
Bad copy/paste from Interne search result! .........