Several times per day, an auction takes place at:
- 10:00 UTC
- 13:00 UTC
- 15:00 UTC
- 16:31 UTC.
- 18:30 UTC
- 19:30 UTC
- 20:30 UTC
You can win:
( * During Chocolate days, prize is bigger.)
- There is a maximum of 505 bids per player. You can bid once in a row.
- Only those who bidded before the endline can bid when the endline is crossed
- Each bid increase the timer by 5 seconds.
- The deadline can not be crossed.
- Every 101 bids, the prize is increased
- At the first 101 bids, an additionnal prize of landmines is added (**)
- If you didn't bid since a long time (3minutes), a delay will be apply
- If you abuse the button, you will get a penalty of time
When the timer reaches fully 0, the last bidder wins the prize!
Due to the low participation, ticket and landmines auction prizes were canceled.
**If the stock of landmines lost if enough
Now, you can only bid once in a row.
Tomorrow, i will add a restriction: you can't bid after the expected end date (not the dead line) if you didn't bid before.
Little success for the auctions. Tickets and lanmines auctions will be removed very soon. Will remain the one to win games.
2 auctions has been added ( 08:00 / 13:00 UTC )
The number maximum of bids has been increased to 505! Enjoy!
There is bug following the modification of the number of bids.
I will investigate and fix ASAP. Don't worry.
Until, returns to 50 bids max.
Bug fixed and players refunded. Set to 505 bids max.
An additionnal prize of landmines, at the first 101 bids, is added. These landmines come from the landmines lost on the ground, by players.
Some small changes will be made.