Bored now?

• Global Moderator

Do you feel that the latest chocolate times feel a little like a copy/paste experience?

I honestly do - Don't get me wrong, winning is fun, but not like this. Always the same teams dominate: again and again. Some team wins map by routine at this point.

In the first few games many many players and after a while less and less in the last few games.

Last chocolate times I found myself feeling a little bad about this and it is not a good thing - winning with a guilt. No one even says congratulation after the games any more.

So how about changing thing up a bit?
    🐔 🐔 🐔 🐔 🐔 🐔 🐔 🐔

I encourage you to:
    • either play in a completely different team you are used to
    • if you are a solo player - join in a team for tomorrow

i'm sure many teams welcomes new players https://littleworldofsatoshi.com/teams

Don't win by routine only.

On Saturday:

I'll play in team DaBs with ajk4b435 and see where it goes. I already played a few games in his team before and found it very entertaining.

My original team can feel free to stay in team treedancers or join a chosen team of their own.

Will you too join in a different team that you are usually on? - comment below
    On Sunday:
    EXPERIMENT BUSY BEE

In every maps of that chocolate time I'll play in different teams.
    If don't want me to join in your team for one game, tell me before the start of the chocolate time - but I hope not 🙂

You can also tell me here if you want me to join your team for one map - i'll take it into consideration.
    🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫
    Good luck to all and have fun - let's make the end of 2018 very special

• Banned

у меня есть куда присоеденится

Looks like your connection to LWOS Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.